MUFG Bank Poland branch internet banking system - BusinessPro
B u s i n e s s P r o
What makes us different?
Description of safeguard and protection systems
MUFG EMEA Fraud Risk Client Communication Overview
BusinessPro BEC Client Awareness Documentation
- MUFG Bank Poland branch internet banking system - BusinessPro is provided and serviced by Alior Bank S.A.
- The scope of the service includes the Open API channel and the scope of products offered by MUFG Bank Poland Branch.
- For the information regarding the developer, please visit the Alior Bank S.A. webpage mentioned below:
- Online access to company's current financial information
- Access to all data and information on accounts and orders
- Access to electronic account statements in PDF format
- Searching and selection of operations
- Access to current banking information
- Order implementation at company's convenience
- Application and management of the Cash Management system packet
- Cost reduction of payments
- Working with the BusinessPro at any place at or time
- Aggregation and access to banking products and services under one modern access channel
- Automated information exchange between the portal and ERP systems, financial - accounting (FK) systems and human resources - payroll systems (HR)
- Export and import of data
EASY AND USER FRIENDLY
- Simple, intuitive configuration method
- Personal access to individual functionalities and authorizations for the review of the company's accounts
- Intuitive service taking into account the possibility of adjusting functionality to a user's needs
- Bank's support
- Full secure and state-of-art IT systems
- Potential track IP addresses how accessed the system
- Managing user functionality of the "managing user" enabling control and management of users
- Advanced schemes of transfers acceptance - mapping of complicated specimen signature cards
- Authorization of orders by a qualified certificate, identifying the sender and confirming sender's identityand the scope of products offered by MUFG Bank Poland Branch.